1. Up to ten lines can be pasted to a phone record. The first two lines can contain up to 30 characters. The remaining eight lines can contain up to 39 characters. All lines must end in a carriage return. Lines that are wrapped by an application will not paste properly.
2. The first line must contain at least one character in addition to the carriage return. Lines after the first can contain only carriage returns and will paste as blank lines.
3. Control characters that the 95LX supports can be included in the text, i.e.
form feeds ((CTRL)-L).
Copying and pasting from the Phone Book to other built-in applications.
1. The Phone Book supports 30 characters in the name line. Pasting to an appointment slot will truncate the text after 27 characters.
2. Only the name line will be pasted into the appointment slot.
3. An entire Phone Book card can fit into the note space of an appointment.
4. Records from Phone Book will overwrite text in an appointment slot if you paste to an "occupied" slot.
5. Text from Phone Book is always entered as a label when you paste to Lotus 1-2-3. Even if it is a number.
6. The 95LX always inserts a carriage return at the end of the line in the Name: and the Number: lines when you paste from the Phone Book (even if the number line is blank). You must enter carriage returns manually in the Address: field to paste them to another application.
Notice about Palmtop.net The
Palmtop Network with its S.U.P.E.R. (Simply
Unbeatable Palmtop Essentials Repository) software is now
available under the domain name of